FamNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are not just fans we are THE FAM! Supporting youtubers we love!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Note From Me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dreamhrt
Admin
dreamhrt

Note From Me Empty
PostSubject: Note From Me   Note From Me EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 12:41 am

The More I watch Youtube the more youtubers I see joining The Fam Nation Family. So if I missed any please let me know and if there true Fams I will add them.

I have posted a section for each youtuber. That way things will not get confusing. You are welcome to post a video of a video you enjoy in its perspective section. Please make sure it hasn't already been posted before you post it.

I will also put links to there other social media sites and there merch.

Promotion is the key to success. So the more we promote our favorite youtubers and get the word out. The more subscribers they get. Then there popularity grows and hopefully there wallets with it.

There are many ways to support them.

I just wanted to put it all on one site so that it is easier for us Fams to not get confused.

Again if there is a yutuber you may not enjoy. Please skip there section to avoid any arguments.

This is and will remain a drama free zone.

I have posted videos and you can to. However, the whole point is to get the word out so they can get more views and likes. So Make sure to go to there youtube channel on the video and smash that like button!

group hug
Back to top Go down
https://famnation.forumotion.com

Note From Me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FamNation :: Forum Happinings :: About This Forum-
Jump to: