FamNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are not just fans we are THE FAM! Supporting youtubers we love!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Paranormal activity in my home--Dogs behavior is making us think its messing with him!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dreamhrt
Admin
dreamhrt

Paranormal activity in my home--Dogs behavior is making us think its messing with him!! Empty
PostSubject: Paranormal activity in my home--Dogs behavior is making us think its messing with him!!   Paranormal activity in my home--Dogs behavior is making us think its messing with him!! EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 4:57 am

Published on Jul 14, 2016

My Dog Louie turns into a demon dog when we are gone..I think whatever is is my home is scarring him to death when were gone. He was fine when I first got him, and at the time, I had just moved down here from Maryland and was staying with my Sister Patty, and he never acted this way at all....as you watch this video, you will see what looks like a "entity" walk in front of the camera.....

Click here to watch this on YouTube! So you can smash that like button and show some love!
Back to top Go down
https://famnation.forumotion.com

Paranormal activity in my home--Dogs behavior is making us think its messing with him!!
Page 1 of 1