FamNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are not just fans we are THE FAM! Supporting youtubers we love!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About this forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dreamhrt
Admin
dreamhrt

About this forum Empty
PostSubject: About this forum   About this forum EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 2:11 am

thumbs up

About a year ago I started to really take interest in youtube videos. I love watching old abandoned places and videos about things going bump in the night and other various topics. So I scoured the search bar and was checking out a lot of videos when this one guy (OmarGosh) really caught my attention.
his videos seemed legit and real and I enjoyed his life videos. Hes funny and entertaining no matter what the subject.
I got hooked and started following him on twitter. I got lucky and he followed me back. We corresponded a couple times and I let him know im a Paula Abdul fan. Something I thought would be funny for him to get to know who I am. I know he has a ton of fans so I just wanted to give him something to jog his memory.
He seemed so genuine and kind.
Then as i watched more and more videos I noticed he usually brought friends who also had there own exploration videos. So I started watching them. And as it turned out. I enjoyed them to! I kept hearing the words Fam instead of Fan. Then I heard them all say Fam Nation. We The Fans to them are The Fams and a nation of them so we were called the Fam nation.
I thought this to be so cool!
Im on twitter a lot because I have a few celebrities I enjoy checking on and who follow me.
So I started following Omars buddies that I enjoyed. Channel's like Gteamparanormal,jamesthefam,urban ghost Urban Exploration (UGUE) Noah The Fam. And so many more I cant think of them all  lol!
These youtubers and more are part of the Fam Nation. Were just a trend that started. What a fan base!
While on twitter. I saw tweets from the youtubers that really upset me. Things like there channels were dropping because youtube was demonetizing( find out what that means https://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/youtube-advertising-demonetization-1.3755626) there videos which means no ad space and if they dont have ads on there channels and no one is sponsoring them then these youtubers are busting there butt for us and not making any money for there hard work and time and money spent to create these videos.Sad part is there content was user friendly. So there was no reason for it.
I feel if there doing all that for those of us who get to watch there content free. Then why shouldn't they get paid? Why shouldn't we donate as well to help them make more content we enjoy.
for some its a job its a way to get paid doing what they love. So why not!
Also it matters if you hit that like button. Popularity depends on not just how many subscribers you have but how popular your videos are. I have seen them have a ton of subscribers and over a thousand views but only a few hundred likes. So if your watching the video how hard is it to click the dang like button?
with all that being said. I got so frusterated that these youtubers that ive come to look at as The Fam who created there fan base as The Fam Nation. are getting screwed over, harassed and even stalked.
So I created this site as a safe place for us fans to go and check out there content, make sure we have hit the like button. post there tweets and videos so we dont miss any. and give these youtubers a place to join in if they so choose. But if you came here looking for them. I cant say there here. That is up to them. But they are welcome if they wish. And so are you!
I do hope you all join and become part of The Fam Nation Sensation! If you have no clue who or what im talking about. Then I invite you to go see for yourself! Go to https://www.youtube.com/ and check out there channels! If you like it then come back and join us!
I love you DreamHrt (Admin)
Back to top Go down
https://famnation.forumotion.com

About this forum
Page 1 of 1