FamNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are not just fans we are THE FAM! Supporting youtubers we love!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How much this site and your support means to me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dreamhrt
Admin
dreamhrt

How much this site and your support means to me Empty
PostSubject: How much this site and your support means to me   How much this site and your support means to me EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 3:10 am

Hi Everyone! First I want to thank-you for joining! Everyday I watch youtube videos. And I read tweets! I really enjoy The Fam Family and wanted to do something that would not only show my support. But show how much others support these youtubers!

I read about there struggles and it bothers me. They work hard for our entertainment. I hate they have to beg for likes. It seriously bothers me. So many will view there videos but never click on the like button.

That like button  means people support them and what they do! It shows that you enjoyed that video and you want more! If your watching the video then why is it so hard to smash that like button?

Of course there are many ways to support most of them. There finding more and more ways. But I wanted to do this. I hope this site becomes all it is supposed to.

I have been making sites for over 25 years as a hobby. So Naturally of course this is what I came up with to try and ban together and show the love! So Come on! Get your friends to join! Family! Watch those videos and smash that like button!
thanks
Back to top Go down
https://famnation.forumotion.com

How much this site and your support means to me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FamNation :: Forum Members section :: General Chat-
Jump to: