FamNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are not just fans we are THE FAM! Supporting youtubers we love!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ImJayStation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dreamhrt
Admin
dreamhrt

ImJayStation Empty
PostSubject: ImJayStation   ImJayStation EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 4:32 am

Published on Dec 3, 2016

(UNBELIEVABLE) 24 HOUR OVERNIGHT HOMELESS CHALLENGE // HOMELESS EXPERIMENT 24 HOUR CHALLENGE Today i did the overnight 24 hour fort challenge homeless! During this 24 hour toilet paper fort challenge homeless, we ran into some other people living homeless for a day or maybe years. They were drinking inside a bank and smoking!! Make sure you subscribe if you want to see more 24 hour overnight fort challenges! This 24 hour challenge we had being homeless was so fun to make! Staying overnight on the streets is very difficult! plenty of security, plenty of cameras, plenty of alarms! This was the best 24 hour challenge ive done in my opinion! Hope you enjoy! and share the video around guys lets hit 20k likes! XD

Click here to watch on youtube! Smash that like button and subscribe if you haven't already! Show some love!

Last edited by Admin on Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://famnation.forumotion.com
dreamhrt
Admin
dreamhrt

ImJayStation Empty
PostSubject: (WTF) 24 HOURS IN A STRANGERS HOTEL ROOM!! // 24 HOUR OVERNIGHT CHALLENGE IN A STRANGER'S HOTEL ROOM   ImJayStation EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 4:44 am

Published on Jan 24, 2017

(WTF) 24 HOURS IN A STRANGERS HOTEL ROOM!! // 24 HOUR OVERNIGHT CHALLENGE IN A STRANGER'S HOTEL ROOM Today I did the 24 hour overnight challenge in a strangers hotel room by sneaking inside the hotel room while she left the room! During the 24 hours in a strangers hotel room i hid inside the closet and it was so intense! This 24 hour overnight challenge was so risky to do and i am surprised i wasn't caught! This 24 hour challenge was a lot like the 24 hours in a strangers house video i have done!

Click here to watch on Youtube! Smash that like button and show some love!

Back to top Go down
dreamhrt
Admin
dreamhrt

ImJayStation Empty
PostSubject: (GONE VIOLENT!!) 24 HOUR OVERNIGHT CHALLENGE IN A STRANGERS HOUSE PART 2 // POLICE CALLED!!   ImJayStation EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 4:47 am

Published on Dec 25, 2016

(GONE VIOLENT!!) 24 HOUR OVERNIGHT CHALLENGE IN A STRANGERS HOUSE PART 2 // POLICE CALLED!! Guys today I did the 24 hour overnight challenge in a strangers house part 2! I make sure this was legal , but still I ended up in a fight and the police were called! Make sure to watch this 24 hour overnight challenge at a strangers house to the end to find out what happened This 24 hour overnight challenge in a strangers house was 100% real guys so make sure to smash that like button!

Click here to watch this on youtube! Smash that like button and show some love!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ImJayStation Empty
PostSubject: Re: ImJayStation   ImJayStation Empty

Back to top Go down

ImJayStation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FamNation :: Forum Members section :: Other Youtubers-
Jump to: